ACACIA HONEY (RAW & SINGLE ORIGIN) - 350 GMS
Passionate BeeKeepers have collected this Honey, and They employ Holistic methods and are conscious towards the environment and the Bees, whom they treat as a part of their family.
Acacia Honey is a Monofloral (Single Origin) Honey, and the bees have a vast expanse of Jungle dense with Acacia trees, Jungles that are carefully selected, in regions that are far away from urban areas and extensive commercial farming.
RAW HONEY -
- Bees collect pollen and nectar from flowers and store in the cells of the honeycomb.
- The Deposited Nectar has a mоіѕturе content of about 25-30%
- Nectar is converted into honey by adding enzymes and reducing moisture.
- Bees reduce the moisture content of the nectar to 15-18%, and hence Honey is formed, and this honey is fully ripened honey.
- Bees then seal off the Beeswax (Fully Matured).
- Honey is then finally harvested after the above process if fully complete and ONLY Honey harvested after this natural process and not refined extensively is called RAW Honey.
- The straining process is done using age-old techniques, which help retain the Pollen.
CRYSTALLISED HONEY = HIGH QUALITY
- This Honey is rich in enzymes and Pollen and will have a high tendency to crystallise.
- When honey crystallises, it is still as nutritious and sweet as ever! The crystals prove that your honey is high quality and hasn’t been processed.
- It means that nutritious pollen has not been filtered out and necessary enzymes haven’t been damaged by pasteurisation.
-Two Brothers Organic Farms Honey is more likely to crystallise because we never heat our honey at high temperatures (or pasteurise it).
- Temperatures lower than 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) can cause crystallisation.
- You might see white flecks in your honey, too.
-This crystallisation even happens in the hive in colder temperatures.
- But for those of us who like to keep our honey slippery smooth, fill a bowl with warm water (Not above 35 degrees celsius) and let your bottle rest until the crystals dissipate.
- Be sure not to microwave your honey, because the heat will destroy many of your favourite enzymes and vitamins.
- Unheated - UnPasteurised
- Gluten-Free - No Antibiotics
- No Added Sugar - No Corn Syrup
- No Wheat Syrup -No Rice Syrup
- No Inverted Sugars
- UnFiltered (Traces of Beeswax & Propolis will be seen)
Check out for the specific benefits of Acacia Honey on Google / Publicly available information.