We, Two Brothers Organic Farms or TBOF Foods Pvt. Ltd. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. (“TBOF”, “We”) are the owners of the website https://twobrothersindiashop.com/ (“Website”) This Website showcases our products, e-commerce shop, services, our work, our engagement with farmers, offerings, (“Offerings”).
What data do we collect?
You are required to provide us with personal information such as your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, address, location information, company’s name (any other information as applicable). For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
We collect Personal Information through our ‘Connect with us’, ‘Farm Visits’, ‘Shop Retail/Franchisee form’ or through other pages when you engage with us.
We also collect personal information to facilitate the sale of products on our e-commerce shop through our Website.
Payment Information- You may elect to pay through our Website, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit/debit card information. We do not access, store or collect your credit/debit card information.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information- Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up-to-date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may also automatically collect certain information through cookies to improve our Website and Offerings, such as the pattern of your use of the Website, our Offerings, visits, material that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, IP address and date and time when you access or use the website. Cookies are small, encrypted files, that the Website transfers to the device through which you access our Website.
We may use tracking technologies, analytical tools and cookies to improve our Website and your experience.
Types of Cookies used: We use the following types of Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies.
- Targeting cookies.
- improve the User experience on the Platform
- understand the usage based on the geographical area
- understand the usage based on the demographics
- understand and get usage patterns of the users
The cookies will collect the following information:
- Clicks and scroll on the Platform;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of service provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow Users to use the Platform?
We will not restrict the usage of the Website if the cookies are disabled.
What do we do with your data?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- To complete the registration formalities and to create an account on the e-commerce shop;
- Processing the orders/requests and provision of services, including for delivering orders;
- Completing transactions with effectively and billing for the products/services provided;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to maintain and manage our Website;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- Sending promotional e-mails/communications;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities,
- To use for marketing and decision making
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Who do we disclose your data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
How long we retain your data?
We endeavour to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact
Our Security Measures
Your Personal Information is stored on third-party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us email@example.com to have the Personal Information deleted.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific concerns.
When you visit https://twobrothersindiashop.com/ or voluntarily send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will keep record of this information so that we can respond to you periodically. We only collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your: Name, E-mail address or Phone / Mobile Number. You may, however visit our website anonymously. By communicating with us and submitting your personal information and contact details, you consent to receive communication from us through Email, SMS, Call, WhatsApp or any other communication medium, even if your number has DND activated on it. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Information for EU and UK individuals
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
You have the right to request us,
- to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other Websites
Limitation of Liability
Governing Laws and Disputes
Changes to this Policy