Hand-rolled Aliv Laddoos made using soaked and Ghee-roasted Garden Cress seeds and sweetened using the TBOF Jaggery and Khareek (dry dates)
Aliv (Garden cress seeds) are a superfood and a rich source of protein and iron. These laddoos are made using mildly ghee-roasted Aliv seeds, dry fruits and are sweetened using Jaggery and Khareek. No refined sugar is used. Dry coconut and TBOF A2 Ghee are used for binding. A highly nutritious snack.
Aliv (Garden Cress seeds), Khobra (dry coconut), Khareek (dry dates), Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Pistachio, Jaggery, TBOF Cultured Ghee
- Delicious and satiating wholesome snack
- Aliv seeds have tremendous health benefits
- Aliv helps improve haemoglobin levels and is great for pre-pubescent girls and boys, according to renowned nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar. She also recommends aliv laddoos to prevent acidity and bloating; it also enhances reproductive health
- High in fibre and Gluten free
- The TBOF Aliv laddoo is the perfect snack for any time of the day. It is easy to carry and can be had at midmorning or during evening tea
- It is also the ideal food for before and after a workout
Specific storage info
- Store in a cool dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Refrigeration is recommended once opened
Free from additives, artificial preservatives, synthetic fillers or binders. No chemicals.
1. Is this sweet Diabetic friendly?
It does not have any refined sugar, but is sweetened using Jaggery and Khareek. In moderation, this works as a wholesome snack for someone whose diabetes is under good control.
2. How many Laddus are there in a box?
The weight is 250 gm and there are usually 9 Laddus in a box.
3. What is the shelf life of the laddus?
Shelf life is 1 month when not opened. Once opened, it should be consumed within 7-10 days.