Jowar (Sorghum) Atta, Desi Dagdi Stoneground 2kgRegular price Rs. 269.00
MRP (Incl. of all taxes)
5 in stock
Milled in stone grinders using native variety of Jowar
Millet Flour made from (sorghum) Jowar
- Millets are a gluten free grain
- Jowar flour is rich in dietary fibre
- It provides an even release of energy to fuel the body
- Easily for digestion
- Contains a high level of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- It may provide a healthy dose of calcium , iron, potassium and phosphorus
- Jowar flour is a gluten-free option for people with wheat intolerance. It has a mildly sweet taste which makes it a perfect substitute for baked goods
- Jowar roti or Jowar dosa are popular staples, in the respective cuisines. A jowar dosa with a side of coconut chutney, spicy onion chutney, and sambar is a delicious meal
- Additions like chopped onions, green chilies, ginger, fresh herbs, etc can make the jowar roti a much looked forward to treating
- Jowar flour is also used to make a jowar halwa by using ghee, jaggery, aromatic spices, and roasted cashew nuts. It is a hearty indulgence that strengthens the body
Specific storage info
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
This product contains no additives, is free from artificial preservatives, synthetic fillers or binders. It is 100% natural.
1. Is this Gluten free?
Yes, it is gluten free.
2. What is the shelf life?
It is best before 60 days from the date of packing.
3. Is this diabetic friendly?
Yes, it is. The protein and starch in grain sorghum are comparatively slower to digest than other cereals, and slower rates of digestibility are particularly beneficial for diabetics. If in doubt, please consult your treating doctor.