Our Android mobile app is out now! iOS app will be out soon. Click here to download the app.
Ground Nuts (Peanut) of the heirloom variety grown organically on our farms and then crushed in a wooden press like in the good olden days to get oil.
The benefits of Wood Pressed Oil
- No temperature rise while crushing hence all the nutrients are intact
- No bleaching while producing the Oil
- Contains high fibre as this is not triple refined but only simply filtered.
- Easy to absorb in the body and does not stick inside the intestines as it has a high fibre content
- It is free from cholesterol and contains lots of essential fatty acids like omega-6. So it is one of best oil suited for cooking.
- It has got ample amounts of plant sterols which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It has rich mono saturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- It has rich anti oxidants. The helps to reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Groundnut oil has rich foliates , which boost fertility.
- Consuming groundnut oil helps in hair growth and moisturises the hair , as it is rich in protein.
- It helps to control blood glucose level.