February 21, 2020 update - The prices of groundnut oil have been revised to Rs 435 per litre, photos on the website might still show old prices.
August 3, 2019 update - The prices of groundnut oil have been revised to Rs 399 per litre, photos on the website might still show old prices.
Ground Nuts (Peanut) of the heirloom variety grown organically on our farms and then crushed in a wooden press like in the good olden days to get oil.
The benefits of Wood Pressed Oil
- No temperature rise while crushing hence all the nutrients are intact
- No bleaching while producing Oil
- Contains high fibre as this is not triple refined but only single filtered.
- Easy to absorb in the body and does not stick inside the intestines as it has a high fibre content
- Contains lots of essential fatty acids like omega-6. Well suited for cooking.
- High amounts of plant sterols which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Rich in monosaturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Rich in antioxidants. The helps to reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Groundnut oil is rich in folate, which boost fertility.
- Consuming groundnut oil helps in hair growth and moisturises the hair, as it is rich in protein.
Testimonial and Recipe of AMOREARTH Wood pressed Oil, by Nisa Homey on her YouTube Channel Skinny Recipes who has a 1 Million Strong Subscriber base.