Moringa may seem unfamiliar to some people and it is not surprising, as this super-food gained popularity only recently. It is a staple food in some countries, including South America, Africa, South America, Oceana, and Asia. It can be used as a natural antidepressant, detoxifying, and cleansing herb. Moringa leaf powder has a high protein and iron content, ideal for vegetarians and vegans who struggle to maintain a healthy level of vitamins and nutrients.
Moringa is different from other tree plants in that all parts of it are helpful. In fact, all parts of moringa can be eaten! Yes, the leaves, flowers, and seeds of moringa are edible, and they are used medicinally and as a staple food. It contains vitamins and minerals vital to keeping people strong and healthy. The tree is easy to grow and very affordable.
5 Ways to use moringa powder
Here you can find out some amazing ways to use moringa powder along with some mouthwatering recipes.
- Try moringa powder juice
Knowing the correct timing before you consume moringa juice, smoothies, or take moringa supplements. It is best to drink moringa juice at breakfast, lunch, or whenever you are eating. Moringa is both a strong and natural laxative, and it is best not to take moringa without eating.
Moringa Juice Recipe:
- 1/2 teaspoon of Moringa Ultimate micro-fine powder
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Cup Organic Blackberries
- 2 cups of Organic Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Grapefruit (using a citrus juicer).
How to make it?
- All the ingredients should be run through your juicer. The Moringa powder will remain separate, and the powder should not be put through the juicer.
- Add the powder to the mixture of fruits and vegetables. You will enjoy a delicious and nutritious treat once fully stirred in the moringa.
Generally, this recipe and a juicer are excellent because you can easily add your favorite fruits or vegetables. This recipe can be used as a guideline to add your favorite ingredients. To reduce the amount of high fructose corn syrup and processed sugars found in many store-bought beverages, make a variety of juices. You can also have all your juices and vegetable drinks at home.
- Make moringa powder smoothie
Are you feeling exhausted every morning? A green moringa leaf powder smoothie made at home is a great way to get started in the morning. Smoothies are the most popular way of consuming any nutritional powder. Smoothies are a fast way to absorb various healthy ingredients in one liquid that is easy on your stomach.
Choose your favorite smoothie recipe and add one teaspoon to one cup of moringa powder. You can substitute an ingredient or powder or add it to your recipe.
This simple recipe for a moringa smoothie will give you the energy and health boost you need.
- 2-4 leaves of kale or chard
- One banana
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- One date
- ½ – ¾ cups of coconut water
- 1 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- ½ tsp. moringa leaf
- 1 cup ice
How to make it?
- At high speed blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Blend until smooth. Turn off the blender. Use a spatula to push down on the ingredients as necessary.
- Make sure you check the consistency. Blend for another few seconds if the smoothie is too thick.
- Make dips and dressing with moringa powder
Order moringa powder online and include a little in salad dressings. Here is a quick recipe for an oil-and-vinegar-based salad dressing with moringa.
- extra-virgin Olive Oil
- white balsamic vinegar
- Fresh vegetables of your choice
- Dijon mustard
- fresh herbs
- moringa powder
- freshly ground black pepper
How to make it?
- Add six tablespoons of extra-virgin Olive Oil and two tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar to a clean glass container.
- To taste, add one teaspoon of Dijon mustard, two teaspoons of chopped fresh herbs, one tablespoon of moringa powder, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and one teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- To combine all the ingredients, screw on the lid.
Try moringa powder bread and baked goods
An easy and delicious way to eat Moringa leaf powder is to use it in bread or baked dishes. The plant's flavor is negligible, and you can add some flavor to the bread slices.
Banana Nut Moringa Bread
This is the perfect recipe for the over-ripe bananas no one wants. You can put the entire recipe in one glass loaf pan using one small bowl to melt butter and whisk the eggs.
- 2-3 ripe, peeled bananas
- 1/3 cup butter or oil melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- One beat egg
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon or a pinch of salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons of Two Brothers Moringa leaf powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- One tablespoon of ground flaxseed
- 1 cup walnuts or any other nuts. You can use walnuts in the batter or top it off.
- chocolate chips (as desired)
- fresh blueberries (as desired)
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or the convection oven to 325 F
- Place the bananas in the loaf pan you prefer.
- Add the melted butter.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add sugar, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Mix the flour with moringa until it is well combined (or until you don't see any flour streaks).
- Add chocolate chips or nuts to top it off.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the batter is absorbed completely. You can tell it's done when a knife or toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Crumbs are acceptable.
- Banana Nut Moringa bread is the most delicious and easy to make. You don't have to eat it all.
Try moringa powder desserts
Last but not the least. You can even use moringa powder to make desserts and other sweet siders.
Raw Avocado & Lemon & Moringa Tart
For the Base:
- 50g coconut oil
- 100g dates pitted
- 65g almonds
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 30g dark chocolate chunks
- 1 tbsp Aduna Moringa Powder
- Three ripe avocados
- One lemon - juice and zest
- 50g Maple syrup or Agave syrup
- Sea salt: pinch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Topping: Vegan chocolate sauce
How to make it?
- Pulse the almonds until they are broken down in a food processor. Blend in the remaining ingredients until you have a sticky mixture.
- Place the mixture in a 7" loose base tin. Use your hands to press it down evenly. While you make the filling, place it in the freezer.
- Make the filling by placing all ingredients in a blender, except the chocolate sauce. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place the base in the freezer. Pour half of the avocado mixture over it. Spread the avocado mixture evenly with a spoon. Then drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Spread the avocado mixture over the top. Decorate with more chocolate sauce. Set the tray in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Let the Tart cool in the freezer for 20 minutes. Place the tart on a plate by gently pressing it out of its tin. Grate more dark chocolate over the tart and let it defrost for half an hour to decorate.
Explore the health benefits of moringa powder in detail.
We are sure you’ll love trying these amazing ways to use moringa powder in your diet. Two Brothers India is a one-stop source for buying the best moringa powder online. You can choose from a wide array of Herbal & Botanical products including Organic Moringa Powder, Organic India Moringa Powder, Moringa Leaf Powder & more. Our work is inspired and guided by ancient wisdom and sustainable practices.
To view our selection of moringa powder products and many other superfood-enriched foods and beverages, visit our Two Brothers India Shop.