What are the benefits of Ashwangandha?
Withania Somnifera is the botanical name for Ashwangandha, the 'King' of all herbs. Some of the benefits of Ashwagandha are:
- Calms nervous Systems.
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Boosts vigor and energy levels
- Rejuvenates the mind and body
- Boosts male reproductive system by improving sperm quality and testosterone levels
- It has high concentration of withanolides, which have been shown to fight inflammation and tumor growth
- In Ayurveda , it is considered as a Rasayana and a rejuvenator showing anti tumor, neuroregenerative, anti- arthritic properties
What is a Herbal Ghee or Herbal Ghrita?
Traditional Ayurvedic formulation- Gir cow cultured Ghee (4 parts, Herbal extract concoction or Kashaya (16 parts ) Kaadha and Herbal paste or kalka (1 part) is mixed under the guidance of an expert Vaidya in a two stage long laborious process over 2 days, handmade over fire wood.