There is no denial of the fact that diets have a fundamental role to play in our well-being. And this is confirmed by WHO. In this fast world, we often choose to stick with unhealthy and junk options. Well, our taste buds are to be blamed here as well! Although these quick options can give us temporal satisfaction, they are highly detrimental to our health in the long run.
This growing realization has found a presence in the food and nutrition industry as well. There has been much ongoing research and efforts from experts; to find healthy alternatives to fats. Thus in recent years, experts have suggested that instead of regular butter, one should shift to nut butter- as the latter are rich in monounsaturated fats, aka the healthy fats.
What are Nut Butters?
Nut Butters refer to the spreads that are made from grinding the different nuts. They spread like butter and have the exact consistency, just that they are unrelated. Nut butter has a high content of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. This makes them the best alternatives.
Today, many different kinds of nut butter are available, like peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, hazelnut butter, etc. While each one has its benefits, it is organic almond butter which is more power-packed and a health booster. But let us first know what an almond butter is
What is Almond Butter?
As the very name is self-explanatory, almond butter refers to a spread obtained by grinding almonds. The consistency of the butter is either crunchy or smooth, and stir or no stir. The flavor can vary from either roasted or raw, depending on the almonds before grinding.
Almond butter is any day a healthier alternative. Why? This is because they are loaded with fiber, calcium, manganese, potassium, and iron. They also have a very minimal quantity of saturated fats. And as for taste- they are phenomenal. It becomes all the more nutritious with a dollop of jaggery in it. Amazing right!
Healthy recipes with Almond Butter Jaggery
You must be wondering how you incorporate almond butter with jaggery in your everyday life. Worry not, as you are on the right page. In this blog, we will be listing some healthy yet lip-smacking recipes of almond butter jaggery. So make sure you get your notebooks ready-
Grilled Almond Butter Sandwich
An effortless and convenient way to include almond butter in your diet is by using them as a spread. And this is exactly what our first recipe is all about. But the brownie points are that it's not your basic sandwich.
- All you need to do is to take your basic bread slices. Slather a good dollop of almond butter.
- Next, stack it up with loads of dark chocolate and pomegranate. And make sure to grill it until the slices are golden brown. Yes, it is definitely worth drooling.
Almond Butter Noodles
We all love noodles, don't we? But why not try a healthier version of it, with almond butter! Sounds skeptical? Well, let's see that.
- For this recipe, take your noodles and boil them well. In the meantime, marinate the tofu and vegetables with almond butter water and a sprinkle of salt.
- In a mixer, prepare the almond butter sauce- by adding almond butter water, roasted sesame. Please give it a nice mix.
- In the pan, combine the noodles, marinated tofu, and vegetables along with almond butter sauce. Please give it a good stir and add salt and chili powder as per taste. Serve Hot!
Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie
- All you need to have this power-packed smoothie is spinach, almond milk, almond butter with jaggery, banana, and pineapple chunks. To obtain a nutty flavor, add a spoonful of chia seeds to it.
- Blend all of these, and you have your super smoothie ready. You're welcome!
Tandoori Coated Almond Cauliflower
Can we use Almond Butter in Indian Recipes? Absolutely!! How? Let's find that out.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets. Add almond butter, oil, tandoori masala, and lemon juice to cut the extra sweetness in a small bowl.
- Now, take your florets and coat them well into the mixture.
- Roast them in your oven for 10-12 minutes. Otherwise, you can also roast them on the regular gas stove until golden brown. More reasons to search for almond butter India.
- Sprinkle some sea salt and serve them hot!
Almond Butter Oats
- For this healthy breakfast, all you need is milk, oats, and almond butter.
- In a pan, pour one cup of milk and boil it.
- In the boiled milk, add your oats and a pinch of salt. Stir them well
- Once they are adequately boiled and softened, add the required almond butter and mix them well.
- Your super easy yet delicious breakfast is ready.
Almond Butter Balls
- Last but not least, almond butter balls are a delicious dessert you need to try out.
- Take a bowl, add in your almond butter and honey. Mix them well
- Next up, add your oats and flax seeds. You can also add some chocolate chips to get that extra flavor. Combine them into one mixture.
- Once your mixture is ready, make small balls out of them. Refrigerate them for 10 mins. And your simple yet delicious no-bake almond butter balls are ready!
Can't wait to try out these lip-smacking recipes? We get you, but there is a catch to it. Incorporating almond butter into your diet isn't enough. You also need to ensure that it is the best version of almond butter in India.
Are you confused about the many options of almond butter in India? Well, fret not, as we have got you and your health covered. Certified by ECOCERT, at Two Brother's Organic Farms, we understand the essence behind the proverb 'Health is Wealth.'
Thus our organic endeavors are committed to the age-old proverb, where we do not look after our well-being but are equally committed to ensuring the well-being of Planet Earth. Our Farming Systems are 100% biodiverse, self-sustaining, and cater to Rural Livelihoods and Employment needs.
Get your first organic almond butter from us and make a conscious choice today!