Barnyard Millet Pulao a popular food during fastBhagar can be enjoyed hot with Raita of choice.
1. Dry roast the millets until it is lightly toasted & set aside.
2. In the same pan add the ghee
3. Add the potatoes and saute for a few minutes.
4. Add the cumin seeds and green chillies and saute well.
5. Add the kokum, Fry for a minute & Add 2 C water and let it boil.
6. Once the potatoes are soft, add the toasted millets and mix well.
7. Keep stirring until the millets are cooked, keep adding water as necessary until the millets are soft.
8. After it turns soft, add salt and mix well.
9. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with raita of choice
Shop Barnyard Millet - https://twobrothersindiashop.com/products/barnyard-millet
Shop A2 Cultured Ghee - https://twobrothersindiashop.com/products/amorearth-desi-cow-a2-ghee
Shop All Products - https://twobrothersindiashop.com/collections/all