ACACIA HONEY (RAW & SINGLE ORIGIN) - 350 GMS
This honey is collected by passionate BeeKeepers who employ holistic and environmentally conscious methods while treating the bees as a part of their family.
Acacia Honey is a Monofloral (Single Origin) Honey, and the bees have a vast expanse of jungle dense with Acacia trees to collect nectar from. The jungles are carefully selected, in regions that are far away from urban areas and extensive commercial farming.
RAW HONEY -
- Bees collect pollen and nectar from flowers and store in the cells of the honeycomb.
- The Deposited Nectar has a mоіѕturе content of about 25-30%
- Nectar is converted into honey by adding enzymes and reducing moisture.
- Bees reduce the moisture content of the nectar to 15-18%, and hence Honey is formed, and this honey is fully ripened honey.
- Bees then seal off the Beeswax (Fully Matured).
- Honey is then finally harvested after the above process if fully complete and ONLY Honey harvested after this natural process and not refined extensively is called RAW Honey.
- The straining process is done using age-old techniques, which help retain the Pollen.
CRYSTALLISED HONEY = HIGH QUALITY
- This Honey is rich in enzymes and Pollen and will have a high tendency to crystallise.
- When honey crystallises, it is still as nutritious and sweet as ever! The crystals prove that your honey is high quality and hasn’t been processed.
- It means that nutritious pollen has not been filtered out and necessary enzymes haven’t been damaged by pasteurisation.
-Two Brothers Organic Farms Honey is more likely to crystallise because we never heat our honey at high temperatures (or pasteurise it).
- Temperatures lower than 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) can cause crystallisation.
- You might see white flecks in your honey, too.
-This crystallisation even happens in the hive in colder temperatures.
- But for those of us who like to keep our honey slippery smooth, fill a bowl with warm water (Not above 35 degrees celsius) and let your bottle rest until the crystals dissipate.
- Be sure not to microwave your honey, because the heat will destroy many of your favourite enzymes and vitamins.
- Unheated - UnPasteurised
- Gluten-Free - No Antibiotics
- No Added Sugar - No Corn Syrup
- No Wheat Syrup -No Rice Syrup
- No Inverted Sugars
- UnFiltered (Traces of Beeswax & Propolis will be seen)
Check out the specific benefits of Acacia Honey on Google / Publicly available information.