Our health is our foremost asset and there is no denial of that. From the very beginning of our childhood, our mothers and grandmothers have always stressed the importance of healthy food and frowned on our love for junk. But in the current global order; nobody can deny it is not necessary but rather pivotal to take care of our health.
Thus it requires as conscious individuals we adopt practices that make us feel good, not just externally but also internally. And as heartbreaking it might sound, we should compulsorily avoid high saturated fatty items and replace them with healthier versions. For example, instead of choosing the regular butter, you can opt for organic almond butter— as the latter has more health benefits.
What is Almond Butter?
When it comes to listing the vital sources of healthy fats, almond nuts acquire a top place. Almonds are a rich source of monounsaturated fats. Alongside they are also rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants- making them a superfood. Thus it is highly recommended to include them in our meals, as they control blood pressure levels, insulin levels, cholesterol levels, aid weight loss, etc.
As the very name suggests, almond butter is sourced from the ground and roasted almonds. Rich in nutrients, almond butter is again very delicious and at the same time yields many benefits. Some of them include controlling blood sugar levels, improving bone health and reducing heart illness, boosting gut and skin health, etc.
Ten Almond Butter Recipes for Breakfast
It’s a no-brainer that given the health benefits of almond butter, it is pivotal that you should include almond butter in your daily meals. And you must be guessing how? Well, that is what we will be exactly doing here. In this blog, we will be listing 10 ways to include almond butter in your breakfast.
1. Almond Butter Toast
This is perhaps the simplest yet tasty way to incorporate almond butter into your diet.
- All you need is a slice of whole wheat bread and spread some almond butter with jaggery in it.
- Next, you can add some bananas, strawberries, chia seeds, chocolate seeds; anything as an add-on if you wish to have some more texture.
And you have your simple yet healthy breakfast ready!
2. No-Bake Almond Breakfast Bars
- Take a bowl and add your almond butter, honey, and coconut oil. Put them inside a microwave and heat them till they melt.
- Next add your oats, rice krispies, some chopped nuts, cinnamon powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix the dry ingredients well.
- In the next step, add your wet ingredients to your dry mixture and mix them well till they are fully combined.
- Press the mixture into a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Put them inside the refrigerator until they get frozen.
- Drizzle some liquid chocolate to get some extra luxury.
3. Banana Almond Butter Oatmeal
- Take 1.5 cups of oats and boil them. Add a pinch of salt and cinnamon powder to get that extra flavor.
- Once your oatmeal is boiled, drain the water and put it in a bowl. Now add the almond butter with jaggery, bananas, chia seeds, and walnuts. Mix them well.
- Tadaaa, your 2-minute healthy breakfast is ready!
4. Almond Butter Paratha
- An Indian way to include almond butter in your breakfast is by having almond butter with our favourite Paranthas. Let’s find out how!
- In a bowl add flour, ghee and mix them well. Now, add water gradually to the mixture and knead until they come together
- Next, divide the dough and roll them into your regular rotis. Once you are done with the first roti, spread some almond butter onto it.
- Now roll the second roti and put it on the first roti. Seal the ends by pressing a fork on them.
- Cook the Parathas using Ghee. And your healthy Indian Breakfast is all set to be devoured!
5. Banana Almond Butter Smoothie
- For this healthy smoothie, add a cup of almond milk, almond butter, 1 banana, and some chia seeds.
- Next, add 4-5 ice cubes and blend them well. Sprinkle some chocolate sauce and savor this delicious smoothie.
6. No-Bake Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Add 1/2 cup of honey and 1 cup of almond butter in a bowl. Microwave them till they melt.
- Next, add 1 cup of oatmeal to the wet ingredients. You can add chocolate chips or raisins if you wish for some extra crunch. Mix them till the ingredients are well-coated.
- Give them the shape of cookies and put them on a baking tray. Refrigerate them for 30 mins till they are well set.
- Your 3 step no-bake breakfast cookies are to be munched.
7. Almond Butter Salad
- In a bowl add chopped carrots, lettuce, boiled rajma, lemon juice, maple syrup, garlic powder, and salt. Toss them well so they are well-coated.
- Now add a generous amount of almond butter and mix them. Your salad is ready!
8. Banana Almond Butter Dip
- In a bowl combine greek yogurt with organic almond butter. Whisk them well to avoid lumps.
- Next, add some banana slices for that bite. Drizzle well with maple syrup, cocoa nibs, and sea salt.
9. Almond Butter Brownies
- In a bowl add 1/4 cup with 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 cup softened almond butter, 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp pure honey, grounded loosely 1/2 cup rolled oats, or 1/3 cup almond flour, 1 ½ tsp baking soda, and 1/8 tsp salt. Mix them well
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Now transfer the batter to a baking tray with parchment paper. Even out the batter properly. You can sprinkle some chocolate chips for that extra bite.
- Bake them for 15 mins. Your homemade brownies are ready!
10. Almond Butter Pancakes
- Add 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, and 2 tbsp sugar together in a large bowl. Mix them well.
- In another bowl take 2 eggs, 2 cups buttermilk, and 1/4th almond butter. Mix them well and gently add them to the dry ingredients
- Grease the pan with butter or oil and let it heat over a medium flame. Pour 1/4th of the batter per pancake.
- Serve hot with berries, yogurt, and drizzled maple syrup.
After going through these delicious recipes, we’re sure that you are eager to try them out. So are you looking to get the best almond butter India? Then, my friend, you are at the right place.
Based out of Maharashtra, Two Brothers Organic Brothers is a Movement started by the Hange Brothers to restore the natural goodness in our meals. Certified by Ecocert, TBOF produces premium organic products, so that only the best reaches your platter. Our farming practices are sustainable- as we firmly believe we are nothing without the bounty of Mother Nature.
Get your hands on the best almond butter India from us and make a difference today!