Lemons are considered superfoods and contain plenty of health benefits. Since lemonade is essentially lemon juice combined with water and some raw unrefined sugar it is an easy way to get a dose of healthy lemon.
Lemonade is a deliciously refreshing beverage which fortunately comes with health benefits too.
What are the ingredients used in Amorearth Lemon Squash?
The ingredients are handpicked Farm grown indigenous organic lemons & raw unrefined sugar.
How can the Amorearth Lemon squash used?
- Chilled water and ice cubes when added to Amorearth Lemon Squash with a sprig of mint make for an extremely refreshing drink.
- When flavouring a cocktail or mocktail, use Amorearth Lemon Squash.
- This squash has versatile uses in the kitchen and can be used a topping on desserts, served with vanilla ice cream or crafting flavoured sorbets for children.
How to store Amorearth Lemon Squash?
- Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
- Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of lemon intact.